Products and technologies
Minimal initial investment to reduce risks and reach the market very fast with innovative products and uncertain demands.
Securing processes and product functions based on risk analysis.
Flexible and scalable according to changes in quantities, product evolutions.
Fast adaptation for new product in constant evolution (every 2 years new versions).
Expertise in all types of movement.
Top system supplier to the furniture industry.
Trusted partner to the Who-is-who of interior application suppliers to the automotive industry.
Extensive market research with a focus on future interior solutions for end users.
- Complex products
- Ball bearing
- Turning points
- Linear movements
- Rotating movements
- Complex movements
17 Probile Black
17 Profile Hooks
27 Profile Bracket
27 Profile Friction
27 Profile Full Extension
27 Profile Hooks
32 Profile 4 Rolling Rails
Linear kinematic products
Ball bearing slides
We are specialists in the customization of our products.
- In OBEkinematics we can provide different sizes of profiles independence of the needs of the project.
- We know how to integrate mechanisms for open, closed, or intermediate retention systems. We adapt the forces to the requirements of the client.
- We are holders of patented systems for the homogeneous control of the rolling or electrification of guides generating premium experiences.
- The Hettich Group has a high level of expertise in damping systems integrated into slides.
All the attributes required in specific applications such as central consoles, cup holders, windbreaks, drawers, tables, etc. become a shared project with our client, looking for the best solution.Discover our case studies Contact us
Rotating kinematic products
Hinges with different pivot points combined. We are specialists in the customization of our products.
- The Hettich Group has a high level of expertise in damping systems integrated into hinges.
- All the attributes required in specific applications such as doors and glove boxes, etc. become a project.
Hinge 1 axis
Hinge 4 axis
Hinge 8 axis (1)
Hinge 8 axis (2)
Hinge 8 axis (3)
Complex Kinematic Alum
Complex Kinematic Inox (1)
Complex Kinematic Inox (2)
Folding Table (1)
Folding Table (2)
Complex kinematic products
Folding tables, support devices, etc
Complex kinematic is required when linear and circular movement are not enough to describe the desire movement of and element or part. What we will achieve is a kinematic who approximates the configuration required to produce the desired location within the limits of its workspace.
- Complex Movements involve at least two compound movements. Linear and rotational.
- As a result, no other movement is more comprehensive than with a built of a clean transition between both.
- Both of these movements incorporate different connections and clutches . When movements like this, are incorporated correctly into the designs, it produces and intuitive and natural movement.
At the end, to the user causes, what we call a "WOW effect", and to our customers, the complex movement is perceived as a high customer brand quality.Discover our case studies Contact us
We process: 3.500 Tn / year of steel and
115 Tn / year of stainless steel
8 roll forming lines: Steel and stainless Steel
9 Stamping presses
Special machinery for assembly
One piece Flow assembly
Welding, ultrasonic welding, gluing, riveting...
Through the Hettich Group's network of Competence Centers, we have a high level of expertise in the various production technologies required for our kinematic systems. We use this knowledge in the product development phases and, where appropriate, in the supply process.
- Plastic injection
- Zinc die casting
- Injection moulding
- Tooling construction
- Process automation
- Product damping systems
- Meassurement techniques